Flange heaters consist of hairpin tubular elements welded or brazed
into an ANSI pipe flange & provided with wiring boxes for electrical
connections. Designed for use in tanks and pressurized vessels,
flange heaters are commonly used for heating gases & liquids
such as water, oil, heat transfer fluid, and corrosive solutions.
Be sure the element sheath material & watt density is compatible
with the medium being heated. Listed below are the most common flange
sizes, however, other sizes and watt densities are available. We
have the capability to design and manufacture to your specifications,
with a minimal lead time.
LOW WATT DENSITY FLANGE HEATERS AT 23 WATTS/ SQ. INCH
- Applications: 304SS & 316SS-lightweight oils, degreasing
heat transfer oils.
- Incoloy - forced air & gases, caustic solutions, degreasing
- Titanium - seawater, brine, chromic acid.
STANDARD WATT DENSITY FLANGE HEATERS AT 48 WATTS SQ. INCH
- Applications: 304SS & 316SS-process water.
- Incoloy - deionized water, demineralized water.
- Titanium -seawater, brine, chromic acid, nitric acid.
Note: Explosion resistant junction boxes also available.