Our radiant panels are specially designed
to give maximum output and efficiency. Reflectors are either mirror
polished aluminum or stainless steel depending on the application.
All panels are fully insulated and pre-wired to your specifications
and are designed to facilitate easy replacement of lamps in the
- Polished Aluminum - 86% Reflective
- Stainless Steel - 72% Reflective, standard on all of our Infrared Panels
- Multifaceted - often used in thermoforming, this shape produces
a more uniform radiation
pattern & virtually eliminates streaking.
- Parabolic - used in high temperature applications (drying, curing,
This is where a focused radiation pattern is required.
- Elliptical - concentrates the radiation in a narrow stripe slightly
wider than the diameter of the IR emitter.